Thursday, December 21, 2017

4 sleeps to go! I think.....🤷🏼‍♀️

Well MS has made itself known, as it’s popped back with a bloody vengeance. It’s unkind and destructive. And I do feel at moments/days/weeks like this that it would just do one. This makes me a bit pissed off and unkind, as I wish that other people could take it for a day, just so I could be a normal for the day. And they would maybe understand how it is, to be held hostage by an unreasonable arse wipe.

We are plummeting towards Christmas, and I currently have a pile of presents to wrap. I used to love wrapping presents and would happily wrap other people’s presents too. But now I agree with Smithy from Gavin and Stacey, that using tin foil to wrap your presents in is genius.

Bunny no.4 is home now from uni, and as such she’s stepped into surrogate mum mode as she puts the Little Man to bed, The Big Man is out to play tonight with his friends from the olden days. No. 3 is out with her girlie squad for food and fun and frolics. Slighty different 3 f’s to what I was used to as a chid. My mum would tell me to go and wash my 3 f’s, meaning face feet and fanny. Although I adjusted the order to face, fanny and feet.

Tomorrow I’m hoping to get something delicious to wear on THE DAY......and perhaps also for my birthday, as that’s wedged between Christmas and New Year. I need to pull my finger out and arrange something. Some people hate having a birthday near Christmas, but I quite like it. Some people are off work, and are just generally more relaxed and that equals a good time. And you have a tree in your house. And fairy lights.

What’s not to love?


No comments:

Post a Comment