Monday, October 10, 2016

Since we last spoke, my husband had a weekend away with my brothers. Their weekend consisted of food, alcohol, hot chocolate and hills. Whilst The Good Man was absent, my oldest friend came to stay with The Little Man and I, by oldest, I mean the person that I've known for ages, not that she has clocked up some years. Another school friend came over on Saturday night, bearing a bag of veg that she'd grown. So our Saturday night consisted of wine, memories, chocolate and veg. Wild. I shouldn't be able write actually, as every time I heard the C word, or said it (Christmas, not c***) I shot myself in the head. With the gun that I don't possess, but you get my gist.

I can't remember if I've said about the new wheelchair that I'm getting? It's being provided by my local wheelchair services FOR FREE! It should be nearly ready by now, and I'm excited to meet it. Wheels, in my world, are the new legs, so 10/10 to whoever invented the wheel. The new one will have a lot to live up to......light, micro turning circle, collapses small enough to fit in the boot. A list of three demands should be do-able. Well, I hope so.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK goes to daughter number four.....'I hate adulting'

She's got a point.....being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be, when you're a daydreaming child. All you think about as a child are the possibilities, rather than the how. And I'm NOT going to shit on their dreams. It was not a dream of mine to have a brand new sparkly wheelchair. But it is now.
AND happy turfing dreams, start tomorrow. EEEeeeeeeee!! So that'll be a scintillating conversation to have with my veg growing friend. Her lumpy bumpy carrots tasted awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment