Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bruce Wayne anyone??

When I awoke, the house was quiet.......odd, as there should be the noise of 3 boys, big, and little. Consulting my phone, I see that they've gone off to a car boot. I was thinking in halves, one half thinking, 'ooohhhh.....treasure', and the other half thinking/dreading 'I hope they don't bring back other people's crap.' I shouldn't have worried. The Good Man came back empty handed, The Little Man was also empty handed, as so much on display confused him, whilst The Bigger Boy came back with a toy figure, with half a leg missing. Which is ok, because ALL disabilities are welcome here. So whilst they were out I boringly made the most of my time, doing washing, and by making the kitchen sing with happiness, at it's tidied and cleaned surfaces.
And now I find myself turning down an invite to watch Batman, as I need sleep AGAIN! Bloody boring, but needs must and all that, got friends round for dinner tonight, and I have had to cancel once already......
Thanks to Bruce Wayne/Batman, the boys....ALL the boys, are entertained, and I am dozily writing to you lot, and thinking about what to wear tonight.

Several hours later....turns out I didn't need to worry about what to wear, as I'm going nowhere. It's just me, myself and I. And two sleeping boys.. MS has decided to give me a right good slapping. Doesn't it EVER get bored? And to think, that's it.....this is my companion FOREVER, well it just fucks me off no end. The world's worst abusive relationship.

I might go crazy later......a cup of tea, some toast and TV. WILD.
Is this my life? If so, I don't want it. I want my old life back. I want the old me back. I don't like this new me. She's a bit shit.

Right! That's enough mooching.......GET UP you miserable cow. There's tea to be drank and toast to be eaten! And god knows what to watch.....but NOTHING featuring Bruce Wayne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment