Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Today my blog is one year old....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BALANCING ON THE EDGE!! If you were watching me set the blog up, you would not have thought I'd get through one post, let alone one year. But in the last year, I have somehow managed to do 67 posts, and I am about to hit 17'000 world wide page views. And THAT I think, is cause for celebration. It's also reason to thank my long suffering technical support....my family and friends.

Birthdays and anniversaries are sometimes a time for reflection. So, looking back over old posts I see a reminder to listen to music and read. The family is coming and going today.....a mixture of work, appointments, college and nursery.......so I will make use of the peace to finish my book. The music's already on....

For mobile readers click HERE



Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment